Saturday, April 24

Biological clock

I believe in a set routine for everyone everyday.

in kindergarten people tell you that 'early sleep early wake up got worm to eat' (早睡早起身体好). so people generally sleep at night and wake up in the morning to start the day. at university level, I start to sleep real late at night and wake up a bit late in the morning. but I seriously think I still have a biological clock within me that is more or less working quite normally.

my brother stays with me, in the same unit of the same building. however the last time I spoke to him face-to-face was 3 days ago. reason being when I go out (about 12noon) he is still soundly sleeping on his bed and when I come home (in the evening) he is out somewhere. then when I go to sleep he is not even home and the next morning I will wake up seeing him sleeping in his room.

it just feels a little weird that I am now trying to convince myself that I am living with a living person, to believe that he is an actual person and not an illusion. :S

No comments: