Tuesday, August 10

next

a week since I came back to this hectic city. honestly, life has not been too hard for me (too relaxing in fact). it is just that everyday I wake up facing a whole series of unknown which has no answers to it. it is not the fact that I am not satisfied with the current relaxed life, but the fact that I am just lazy to move on.

one of the reasons I tell myself to live a peaceful life of just attending Japanese class is that I have another one-week trip in November which stalls all the time before that. I wish that life stops at this point in time but it didn't pause at all. so everyday I think of what I can do and just convince myself that the job-searching shall start after I really get ready to work.

this does not seem to calm myself down, but I don't know what's the rush. whatever is the next phase of my life seem to be so interesting but I am just not ready to proceed on.

No comments: