9 more days to the eleventh month of the year.
this is starting to freak me out a little, simply because convocation's coming and the last ever trip for the year is approaching too. my oh my... it will then be followed by work + work + work + never-ending worklife. of 10 friends that are working, 20 of them are shagged (almost) all the time. this fact is just scaring the shit out of me. :(
with that realisation, I have decided to submerged into a whole-'new'-state of doing-nothing-ness. many people have asked me the same old question, 'so what you do at home everyday?'. and they all get the same old answer from me that 'I don't know, anything I can think of...' *laughter*. so despite the aimless-ness, I guess I really treasure this whole period of official slacking time. (since I know once I start to work I will look back and really miss this kind of life.)
japanese class is by far the bestest best reason for this 'transition' period. its so far so good I guess, with the fact that my teacher happens to be my next-door neighbor. getting harder and harder eventually but I think I will be fine based on my interest in foreign languages. probably a japanese post some time later? XD
No comments:
Post a Comment