Saturday, March 20

big picture

I am retaking units this semester. so literal meaning is that I have been through the syllabus before and am doing it AGAIN. assignments, lectures, tutorials and most importantly understanding.

sitting in tutorials nowadays, it is understandable why I seem to know what is going on. I have gone through the tutorial discussions and prepared for the unit a year ago. so sitting at the insignificant corner I am allowed to look at things from a different perspective. yes, now I finally get the big picture of many things, especially how our moans sounded like in front of others.

then I thought (during lecture while listening to neighbors commenting on how hard third year subjects are) of the many point of views that one can hold, how each and everyone of us look at this world can modify our believes. yet again who are we to comment on the blackness or whiteness when we are nothing but beings in this grey dimension?

No comments: