Leonardo da Vinci once painted 'the last supper'. here I am talking about 'the last assignment' of my university life. degrees of angers and shock was portrayed at the masterpiece while mine was just a clear exhibit of I-finally-understood-what-AFW 3121-is-all-about. you see, great minds think alike! MWAHAHAHAHA.
this AFW 3121 is actually code named 'Investments and portfolio management'. last year when I was taking the unit for the first time I totally did not know what it was about. put part of the blame on the lecturer and the rest on me because I did not really pay attention since it did not manage to grab any of mine in the first place. :P
so this time round, being the second and I-cannot-screw-it-up-this-time, I manage to figure out the assignment by myself and browsed through the textbook for answers. not like I am confident of a 100% assignment but I am actually quite happy to know that I actually can understand what I wrote in that report. AND ON TOP OF EVERYTHING I managed to get the whole report printed out 22 hours before its due. :)
so with the first and the last time I finished an assignment before due date, I think I am about to end university life SOON. like after 1 day's lessons and 2 exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment