Thursday, December 30

Ashley

A separate profile that was created due to work. This person serves mass market consumer on their first point of contact with the company. Customer Care Consultant is the exaggerated title given. There are a lot of things that the company place in this role that they perceive can do a lot of things.

After being exposed to the live environment, there is significantly not enough trust the client company is giving to the agents working on floor. The company expects CCC to be giving solutions, but did not allow enough resources to search for the solution. Everyday consumers call to complain about things that the agents cannot change. It is the choice of words and the way agents take it which determine the kind of life an agent live with.

Looking at the society from a different perspective, especially a swap in consumer and servicing agent roles. Being able to experience a different culture is good, yet unknowingly I am frustrated by the fact that I cannot bring change to a place that I wish can change to be better.

No comments: