thank you all for the concerns. I am still alive after a very busy week. first week at job training was an entirely new experience for me and so far I think I am coping well.
to be working as a customer service consultant has always amazed me somehow. I always wonder how much more I can learn if I face customers at the front line than to be processing/planning something taking their response for granted. of course everybody around me has advised on not taking up such a not-highly-paid position. but my stand is still the same, I think I have to learn everything from the floor. so in the event of trying to climb the corporate ladder up to management level, I can have some solid experience of such front line position.
being in an office is a whole new story for me, especially the timings. did not really have enough sleep throughout the week and I think that makes weekend more precious. clothing was a trouble in the morning too because I do not feel very comfortable office wear. the restrictions that came with the rigid shirt and bottom somehow made its way into my life.
along the side line, I passed my Japanese Beginner 2 assessment. so I think I will give the next level another try, hoping to be able to cope with it alongside with work load.
wish me luck! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment